You Make It Possible
"Music should be an essential part of daily life as opposed to a prohibitively expensive ‘luxury’ experience.”—Music Director Leon Botstein
The American Symphony Orchestra aspires to be at the forefront of redefining what it means to be a symphony orchestra. However, ticket sales can only cover a small portion of the cost of our operations. Your support makes it possible for the ASO to champion neglected masterpieces and provide transformative orchestral concerts for all audiences, regardless of means.
Your tax-deductible donations help us to:
- Present extraordinary themed concerts of rare orchestral music at venues across New York City;
- Make diverse programming accessible to New Yorkers of all backgrounds: ASO tickets start at just $25, with over 3,000 tickets provided free of charge to underserved communities;
- Sustain the livelihoods of some of New York’s finest musicians;
- Offer over 150 recordings on our website, with many representing the only recordings in existence of rare works that the ASO has restored; and
- Provide extended concert notes, libretti, and lectures, all free of charge.
Ways To Give
Make a secure online donation
You can send a check to the address below, payable to:
American Symphony Orchestra
1330 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 23A
New York, NY 10019
We'd love to hear from you! You can make a credit card donation over the phone by calling us at (646) 237-5022
Make your gift last longer with monthly or quarterly installments. Recurring gifts are an easy way to budget your giving and support the ASO automatically. Simply select "Recurring Gift" when making your online donation.
An ASO Corporate Sponsorship is a unique way to enjoy a variety of branding and hospitality benefits, and provides access to our audience and patrons. Contact us to discuss options for sponsorship packages.
The American Symphony Orchestra relies on support from individuals, corporations, foundations, and government agencies to be able to offer concerts of exceptional artistry within the means of everyone. Thank you to everyone who has provided financial support to help make the music possible.
For more information please fill out the form or contact Katherine C. Peck, Director of Development at 646.237.5022 or at email@example.com.
Music plays a special part in the lives of many New York residents. The American Symphony Orchestra gratefully acknowledges the support of the following foundations and government agencies that have made a difference in the culture of New York:
The ASO’s Vanguard Series and Chamber Series are made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Kathy Hochul and the New York State Legislature.